11/30/10

Exciting New Changes

The CLASS Christian Writer’s Conference I just went to gave me all kinds of fresh new ideas. I feel a little like a kid examining all my new school supplies. I can’t wait to for the chance to use each one.

The first place I am going to start is this blog. For the most part itwill remain the same,but I am  going to add some new and exciting elements. It won’t happen all at once, so be on the lookout.

My first addition is a monthly challenge. Each month I will issue a challenge that requires a little bravery. I will explain it step by step, so that we can all participate in it together. This will give us a chance to encourage each other and witness all the cool things God does in each of our lives.

My plan is to give the challenge on the first day of each month. Since this is our first one, I am giving a sneak peek.

This video is your clue.



      


I am sure you have tons of questions.   I will explain in detail on December 1.

Leah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love, comments and I would love to leave you one too!